A simple little binder:
A clear pencil holder, used to stash my ECBs from CVS:
Baseball card holders to hold my coupons. Divided into categories: Food, Health/Beauty, Home/Cleaning/Storage, and Baby.
I even found an unused bag in my closet and dubbed it "My Grocery Bag." Inside you'll find my nifty little coupon binder, along with a few diapers, wipes...and a paci. : ) All the necessities. Now all I have to do is grab my baby, grab my little bag and we're off to the store.
2 comments:
I'm amazed you guys take all that time to clip coupons. I must be really lazy.
I love the bag idea! I am going to have to do that now that I am working again! I also need to keep my coupons with me at all times, we ran into CVS and I was going to do a transaction when I realized I didn't have my $2/10!!
Post a Comment