Saturday, August 9, 2008

Find your Coupon Friendly CVS!

One thing I am learning, is to find my coupon friendly CVS. I was bargain blocked today at our CVS in Greenwood. They wouldn't let me do the Covergirl B1G1 and use my coupon. Thing is that they didn't even try to scan it. I was able to do this deal the first of the week at my Franklin CVS.

So learn your CVS and don't be bullied out of using your coupons. I know perfectly well that this was a legitimate deal. It should be one free from CVS (since they are running hte deal) and one free from the manufacturer (from the coupon). I just haven't learned to stand up and question the stores yet.

I had managed to do a free deal at this CVS a couple weeks ago, but had to explain to the cashier how to do it and I then had a manager with a "I could care less" attitude. So I guess I lucked out then. I think I'll stick to my Franklin store to use these kind of deals. Im already pretty sure they are well versed in the couponing ways since I've seen some pros shop there before.

1 comment:

Tish said...

Yay!...This looks like fun and I would love to be apart of this..,plus, I love to share good deals too:)...At my cvs yesterday, I only paid $.47 cents out of pocket:)...the manager had problems with the covergirl coupon too but somehow managed to ring it through:)