Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back into the swing of things

Well I'm trying to get back into this coupon business now that my toothpaste, soap & shampoo supply is dwindling. I've got a new strategy that I think will help (you can read about that above).

Here is how my day went today

Photobucket
CVS transaction 1
—————————————————
(2) Wheat Thins = $2
(2) Ritz crackers = $2
(2) Right Guard deoderants = $6
Irish Spring soap = $4.99
Colgate toothpaste = $2.99
(2) Huggies Sensitive wipes = $12

- (2) $5 Huggies coupons = $10
- $2/2 Ritz
- $1/2 Wheat Thins
- .75 Colgate toothpaste
- .50 Irish Spring soap
- $5/$25 CVS coupon

Total = 11.16 (tax included) Used Gift Card from new prescription.
ECB earned = $11 This is the closest I've ever been. Whoo hoo!!

Photobucket
CVS transaction 2
—————————————————
Rightguard deoderant = $2.99
Irish Spring soap = $4.99
Colgate toothpaste = $2.99
Fusion razors = $14.99
Fusion shave gel = FREE w/purchase
(2) Reeses whips = $1.78

- $4 Fusion razors
- $1 Reeses whips

Total $24.68
ECB earned = $10

Photobucket
Walgreens Transaction
—————————————————————
(2) M&M peanut = $5
gum = $1.29

- $1/2 Manu. M&M coupon
- $1/2 Walgreen M&M coupon
- FREE Wrigley slim pack

Total = $3.44

Now for my second Walgreens transaction. This was what I was after the first time around, but they didn't have the soap.

Photobucket

Walgreens Transaction 2
———————————————————————

(8) Dove Beauty Bars = 9.52
Dr Pepper Popsicles = $2
(2) Cadbury Eggs (not pictured) = $1.40

- $10 RR from last week

Total= $3.66
RR earned = $10

Now the popsicles weren't really necessary. I was affraid I wouldn't make it to ten dollars, but my math sucks cause I didn't need them after all.

No comments: