Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't count out Target

Ive always just assumed that Target had higher prices on things like groceries and stuff. But I was able to find some really good deals today.

Electrasol tabs: $2.74 - $2.25 coupon = .49 cents
Iams healthy naturals: $7.76 - $2 coupon = $5.76

At walmart the tabs are over $3 and the Iams is over $8. I even managed to find a picture frame set that was orig. $10 for $1.26. That'll be someone's Christmas gift. You know those people you don't know very well and need something generic. =)

1 comment:

Tish said...

I shopped Target for the first time this week with coupons and came away paying nothing out of pocket and earned a $5 giftcard! I did though, have many bottles of baby lotion to return (even though it may not have been purchased there, they took it!). Had I waited till Sunday I would have tried the electrasol deal!